Credo Care is a leading Independent Fostering Agency, specialising in the care of children with additional needs and disabilities.
We are seeking a full-time, experienced Administrator for our East region (37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday). Although this post will be working from home, you will need to be based in or nearby Cambridge, in order to attend meetings.
The Administrator role is a key, front-facing role, supporting the business in safeguarding our children and ensuring they have the best outcomes possible.
Reporting to the Operations Coordinator, you will be undertaking a variety of duties, many of which will be of a confidential and/or sensitive nature, to include:
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Participate in the company’s digital telephone loop system (Microsoft Teams), responding to enquiries and directing to appropriate individuals as required
· Maintain diary and arrange meetings, attend, take minutes and distribute as required
· Maintain and process records on internal systems in relation to foster children, carers and local authorities, ensuring everything is accurate and up to date
· Undertake statutory checks, flag expiry dates, ensuring appropriate action is taken to ensure compliance, enlisting support from the social work team when necessary
· Undertake file audits, ensuring all required documents are in place, escalating to management as required
· Coordinate and facilitate foster carer support groups, to include booking venues, catering (if required), circulate invitations, record meetings and distribute minutes.
· Attend and host Panel meetings, take minutes and circulate, submit claims to Finance
· Arrange vouchers/other gifts for carers, children and birth children on specific occasions
· Attend and participate in training where required
· In conjunction with team manager, organise events for carers and children at required times throughout the year, e.g summer event, Christmas parties
You will have:
· Recent experience of office and administrative duties with strong computer and Microsoft Office skills
· Minute taking and data entry experience
· Good communication and organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
· A confident and professional approach and work respecting confidentiality and sensitivity
· A full driving licence and access to vehicle
Salary scale: £22,700 to £25,000
Annual leave: 25 days’ leave plus bank holidays, increasing with service
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All roles are subject to enhanced DBS checks, and satisfactory references. We offer a number of benefits to our employees, including pension, 25 days’ leave plus bank holidays (to start), death in service benefit, an employee discount platform and health and wellbeing package.
For an application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (CVs only will not be considered).
Closing date: Friday 1st March 2024 (we reserve the right to close applications prior to the date given should sufficient suitable applications be received).
Interviews: Taking place via Teams on Friday 15th March 2024
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,700.00-£25,000.00 per year